Roles and Responsibilities
- Minimum of 8+ years experience on MS SQL Server 2016 / 2019 databases, SQL development and ASP.NET and C# applications.
- Interaction with the User Department and take their feedback to baseline any project requirement.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, organizational, written and oral communication skills along with a positive attitude.
- Knowledge of handling large datasets.
- Advance level knowledge on SQL Query optimization, writing complex SQL queries, functions, and procedures, triggers, and RDBMS data modelling.
- Adhere to timelines and quality of the assigned task/ Project.
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple assignments.
- Competency in troubleshooting DB performance issues.
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end-user applications
- Familiarity with programming languages API
- Problem-solving skills and ability to think algorithmically.
- Flexible, team player, get-it-done personality
- Ability to organize and plan work independently
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
Salary: 15,00,000 - 22,50,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:DBA / Data warehousing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
DishTV India Limited is an Indian direct broadcast satellite service provider in India owned and operated by the Zee Group. DishTV was launched by the Zee Group on 2 October 2003. It ranked # 437 and # 5 on the list of media companies in Fortune India 500 roster of India's largest corporations in 2011. Dish TV was also voted India's most trusted DTH brand according to the Brand Trust Report 2014, a study conducted by Trust Research Advisory. On 22 March 2018, Dish TV completed a merger with Videocon d2h, creating the largest DTH provider in India at the time of merger.