Roles and Responsibilities
- Strong experience in Architecture/Design of Storage. Installation, Configuration, Troubleshooting of Storage devices. HP/NetApp/IBM/EMC/Nimble
- Experience in Upgrade of Firmware and Microcode of storage, Storage provisioning, storage hardware lifecycle management and maintenance
- Experience in Installing, administering and troubleshooting wide range of storage devices like IBM DS5000, Netapp cluster Storage (AFF80xx & FAS80xx), Nimble Managing Cloud instances (Azure)
- Managing the Net-app aggregates, VServers. Configuring NFS/CIFS Shares & Performing Storage failover operations (Takeover\Giveback). Performance monitoring, Operations Manager alerts and alarms configurations. Hardware installations rack and stack. Troubleshooting and maintenance, upgrades of FAS3XXX, and V6XXX series filers, Data Ontap 8.x 7Mode and Cmode.
- Very good experience in NetApp / Commvault Replication Technologies Flash Copy, Metro Mirror and Global Mirror & Net-app Storage Replication technologies(Snap Mirror).
- Managing the EMC storage (VMAX/VNX)
- Planned, designed and configured disaster recovery solution across multiple accounts in line with RTO and RPO agreements.
- Designing and installing new Fabrics for new environments on Cisco/HPE switches/Performing switch upgrades/Troubleshooting the critical SAN Fabric issues & managing switch level backups.
- Configure and maintain High Availability (HA) of LUNS allocated to server infrastructure & Managing Storage Capacity spread sheets across the DC
- In-depth knowledge of backup tools like Commvault / Symantec NetBackup / Veeam and CA with 7+ years of experience to provide L3 support on Backup infrastructure
- Knowledge on NetBackup DB , Log etc Monitor the backups involving multiple backup tools NetBackup , Commvault , CA , Veeam.
- Understand Backup solutions, Commvault extensively, Should have sound knowledge on Dedup policies, DDB maintenance, DASH, Backup, Restores.
- Should have extensive awareness around complex backup architecture.
- Should have awareness of Commvault workflow Automation.
- Understand Backup Libraries, which includes understanding of Storage and hardware libraries like HPE.
- Sound Knowledge of Installation and Configuration of VSA, Proxy servers.
Role:Network Manager / Administrator
Salary: 16,00,000 - 22,50,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Hardware & Networks
Role Category:IT Network
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
DishTV India Limited is an Indian direct broadcast satellite service provider in India owned and operated by the Zee Group. DishTV was launched by the Zee Group on 2 October 2003. It ranked # 437 and # 5 on the list of media companies in Fortune India 500 roster of India's largest corporations in 2011. Dish TV was also voted India's most trusted DTH brand according to the Brand Trust Report 2014, a study conducted by Trust Research Advisory. On 22 March 2018, Dish TV completed a merger with Videocon d2h, creating the largest DTH provider in India at the time of merger.