Roles and Responsibilities
- To identify trends in the entertainment/ OTT industry and evaluate likely impact on business - backed by primary and secondary data
- To track and monitor brand KPIs through market research studies and provide critical insights to relevant internal departments.
- Responsible for supporting both regional and HO teams.
- Think of and implement new and innovative research techniques and methodologies, online research that best address the research requirement.
- Collaborate and coordinate with both internal and external teams – field and operations teams, moderators, and consultants, etc.
-Negotiate costs with external vendors, suppliers, moderators.
- Lead a team of tele-callers to conduct in-house customer studies and feed into the relevant customer / marketing channel.
- Manage research requirements from across internal departments (Product, Communication, NPD, OTT, Content etc.)
- At least 5 – 9 years in qualitative consumer research, brand strategy.
- A demonstrated record in conducting end-to-end research independently .
- Knowledge of advanced forms of qualitative data collection methodologies and techniques, analysis and interpretation with the ability to apply to agency work.
- Experience in moderating groups and in-depth interviews (offline and online) with both large and small groups and executing research.
- Experience in using various technology platforms for both online synchronous and asynchronous Qualitative research.
- Curious, open-minded, have a love for details while keeping in mind the bigger picture.
- Analytical bent of mind – seeks answers/ patterns emerging from data
Excellent communication skills, ability to translate data from a diverse array of inputs
Role:Market Research Manager
Salary: 12,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Department:Marketing & Communication
Role Category:Market Research & Insights
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
DISTV India Ltd.
Dish TV is India's biggest and amongst the world's largest (single country) direct-to-home (DTH) Company with a subscriber base of more than 29 million.
The Company is part of the Essel Group. Dish TV has on its platform more than 655 channels & services including 40 audio channels and 70 HD channels & services.
The Company has a vast distribution network of over 4000 distributors & around 400000 dealers that span across 9450 towns in the country. Dish TV is connected with its pan-India customer base through call-centres that are spread across 22 cities and are equipped to handle customer queries 24X7 in 12 different languages.