Hope you are safe and doing good...!!!
Role :Team Lead
Qualification: B Tech / B.E /M tech /M.E
Experience: 6-10 years
Technology Domain:Web ApplicationTarget OS:Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 /2016Development OS:Microsoft Windows XP/7, Microsoft Windows Server 2003Framework:Microsoft .NET 2.0/3.5/4.0Development Tools:Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010Language:Microsoft C#Database Server:Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008Reporting:Microsoft SSRSApp Architecture:n-Tier, MVC, Multithreading (Essential) Techniques:Design Patterns, OOPsWeb Tech:ASP.NET, Web Services, AJAXKnowledge of developing desktop application using .NETWorking knowledge on Payment Gateway implementation will be an added advantage
- Experience in the implementation of 5 - 7 (Full Life Cycle) projects.
- Strong understanding of Web Application development and Multithreading nitty-gritties
- Strong knowledge of OOPs, n-Tier + MVC Architecture, and Design Patterns
- Strong knowledge of using SSRS for developing complex report for delivery through web application and email
- Developing and building applications within department for internal/external clients in a fast-paced object oriented environment with little or no supervision
- Excellent understanding of Database concepts and strong ability to write well tuned SQL Statements
- Hands on experience on various techniques available for data exchange with central database server. This includes making use of Web Services.
- Knowlede of developing desktop application is also desirable
- Excellent Team player
- Excellent Written and verbal communication
- Role description in Dish TV:
- The candidate shall be responsible for the development of web application ,if needed desktop application
- If needed, the candidate shall also be responsible to tarin other team members on web application development
- Interaction with external and internal customers to understand the requirement and also to provide timely solutions to the issues, Working with TL/PL in defining and developing mobile solutions for external /Internal clients. The candidate must achieve a high degree of proficiency in coding .NET based web solutions and demonstrate excellent object-oriented conceptual skills.
- Conducting and being accountable for unit testing for development assignments.
- Working closely with TL/PM to meet estimated production dates
- Responsibility for enhancing existing applications to meet the needs of ongoing efforts within software platforms
Salary: 8,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
DishTv India Limited
DishTV India is an Indian direct broadcast satellite service provider in India owned and operated by the Zee Group. DishTV was launched by the Zee Group on 2 October 2003. It ranked # 437 and # 5 on the list of media companies in Fortune India 500 roster of India's largest corporations in 2011.