Job Responsibilities/ Planned Roles & Responsibilities (KRAs):
- Experience in the implementation of 5 - 7 (Full Life Cycle) projects.
- Strong understanding of Web Application development and Multithreading nitty-gritties
- Strong knowledge of OOPs, n-Tier + MVC Architecture, and Design Patterns
- Strong knowledge of using SSRS for developing complex report for delivery through web application and email
- Developing and building applications within department for internal/external clients in a fast-paced object oriented environment with little or no supervision
- Excellent understanding of Database concepts and strong ability to write well tuned SQL Statements
- Hands on experience on various techniques available for data exchange with central database server. This includes making use of Web Services.
- Should have good exposure in Team Handling and client interaction.
- Take ownership of a project from requirement analysis, to architecture, to code, testing and deployment (if needed).
- Work with PM and QA team to ensure smooth delivery of the project.
- Handle complex functional and technical discussions - explain the root cause, identify alternatives, discuss advantages / disadvantages, formulate a technical solution approach, and share the approach with team members
- Mentor junior team members by solving their problems, conducting code reviews and most importantly demonstrating best practices through your own code
- To manage the work of team members
- Experienced in .Net Framework 3.5 and above version, VisualStudio 2008/2010 and SQL 2005/2008.
- Conversant with the standard coding practices in .Net applications.
- Experience in customization and configuration of .Net Application
Salary: 14,00,000 - 19,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
DishTV India Limited is an Indian direct broadcast satellite service provider in India owned and operated by the Zee Group. DishTV was launched by the Zee Group on 2 October 2003. It ranked # 437 and # 5 on the list of media companies in Fortune India 500 roster of India's largest corporations in 2011. Dish TV was also voted India's most trusted DTH brand according to the Brand Trust Report 2014, a study conducted by Trust Research Advisory. On 22 March 2018, Dish TV completed a merger with Videocon d2h, creating the largest DTH provider in India at the time of merger.
Address:FC 19,,FILM CITY,SECTOR 16A,NOIDA, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India