Job Responsibilities/ Planned Roles & Responsibilities (KRAs)
- Develop high-quality database solutions & Power builder 9 to 12.6.
- Expertise in writing SQL Queries and Database Troubleshooting
- Use T-SQL to Develop procedures/Function/Trigger and scripts for data migration
- Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements.
- Experience with integrated development environments like Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2016/2019.
- Familiarity with cloud services like Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS
- Problem-solving skills
- Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables.
- Analyse existing SQL queries for performance improvements and suggest new queries.
- Provide timely scheduled management reporting.
- Investigate exceptions with regard to asset movements
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: 9,00,000 - 11,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
DishTV India Limited is an Indian direct broadcast satellite service provider in India owned and operated by the Zee Group. DishTV was launched by the Zee Group on 2 October 2003. It ranked # 437 and # 5 on the list of media companies in Fortune India 500 roster of India's largest corporations in 2011. Dish TV was also voted India's most trusted DTH brand according to the Brand Trust Report 2014, a study conducted by Trust Research Advisory. On 22 March 2018, Dish TV completed a merger with Videocon d2h, creating the largest DTH provider in India at the time of merger.
Address:FC 19,,FILM CITY,SECTOR 16A,NOIDA, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India