Roles and Responsibilities :
- 5+ Experience in MIS/WFM Reporting like Dashboards, APR, Revenue reports, Hourly Reports, Shrinkage & Attrition Reports.
- Strong analytical background and judgmental skills.
- Strong Experience in Billing KPI, Call Center Metrics (Inbound & Outbound)
- Strong Knowledge of Call Center Contracts like Seat Based, FTE Based, Connect Minute, Call and Attendance.
- Should have Basic Knowledge of Taxes like TDS, TCS, and GST.
- Strong Experience in PO Creation, Updation and Pay-outs.
- Lead a team of analysts and team coach to do AP follow. Guide team to reduce AP ageing and optimizing Cost.
- Strong Experience in Account
- Communicate and coordinate with Vendor as well as Operation teams
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information
- Provide solutions to any relative problems of Vendors
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, SQL, Visual Basic would be an added advantage
- Must have good Communication Skills.
Desired Candidate Profile:
We are looking for competent Billing Lead to undertake a variety of tasks in order to help guarantee the companys revenues. You will be responsible for handling Vendor Invoicing for Call Center and various analytical skills and automation skills to prepare insightful data trends and to achieve higher efficiency.
Role:Billing / Records
Salary: 4,50,000 - 6,50,000 P.A.
Industry:BPO / Call Centre
Role Category:Back Office
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
DishTv India Limited
DishTV India is an Indian direct broadcast satellite service provider in India owned and operated by the Zee Group. DishTV was launched by the Zee Group on 2 October 2003.
Contact Company:DishTv India Limited
Address:FC 19,,FILM CITY,SECTOR 16A,NOIDA, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India