This position reports into Head Datacentre and Cloud operations. The incumbent is primarily responsible for play a role of IT checker and ensure all IT configuration are correct and risk free.
Execution of IT internal audit engagements that entail the review, testing, analysis, and conclusion over the design and effectiveness of the IT implemented configuration & control environment, as well as validation of corrective actions.
Essential Responsibilities -
- Contribute and execute as part of a team on scheduled audits, executing audit projects from start to finish
- Review IT Infra implementation and identify the gaps in comparison to industry best practice implementation.
- Support detailed process walkthroughs with management, including the identification of misconfiguration, their risks & controls followed by getting the gap correction.
- Document clear audit work that succinctly articulate purpose, scope, procedures and conclusions of test work performed
- Identify IT Infra configuration gaps or deficiencies and assess the impact to the business.
- Prepare draft written audit reports and other presentations for review and approval by the Senior Manager.
- Maintain internal audit competency through ongoing professional development
- Maintain understanding of current and emerging risks within the subject area
- Track and validate findings/issues to ensure they are appropriately addressed
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent related field
- Minimum experience of 10-12 years in IT Infra operation management.
- Currently holds ITIL , or other relevant professional designation/association.
- Act as checker for all IT Infrastructure (Network, Security, Storage, Virtualization, Wintel, Cloud)
- Rich Hands-on Experian in
- Network Implementation and management.
- Enterprise Security Implementation and management.
- Datacentre Technologies Implementation and management.
- End-User services Implementation and management.
- Cloud management.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of IS and IT frameworks including ITIL, ISO 27001 and CoBIT
Salary: 10,00,000 - 17,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:IT & Information Security
Role Category:IT Infrastructure Services
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
DishTV India Limited is an Indian direct broadcast satellite service provider in India owned and operated by the Zee Group. DishTV was launched by the Zee Group on 2 October 2003. It ranked # 437 and # 5 on the list of media companies in Fortune India 500 roster of India's largest corporations in 2011. Dish TV was also voted India's most trusted DTH brand according to the Brand Trust Report 2014, a study conducted by Trust Research Advisory. On 22 March 2018, Dish TV completed a merger with Videocon d2h, creating the largest DTH provider in India at the time of merger.
Address:FC 19,,FILM CITY,SECTOR 16A,NOIDA, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India