Experience/ Exposure Required - 2 - 6 Years
Job Role / Key Pointers
- Audit Both Brand website, customer app (UI/UX, Journey flow) and whatsapp.
• Monitor Website design responsiveness, content, site navigation and find gaps/ scope of improvement.
• Monitor website speed and performance.
• Monitoring the error/issue on live website, AI chatbot and whatsapp bot.
• Benchmarking with competitors on different section. ( Recharge Journey, NCJ, Map tool, DIY )
• Understand the live or monthly Visitors/ traffic on website and customer app with the help of google analytics.
• Monitor the consumer or visitor behaviour.
• Competitor Keyword analysis.
• Monitor user behaviour on Top search pages ( like contact us, Recharge or Map tool )
• Monitor Social media Posts / comments and replies.
• Monitor paid engagement and outcome
Duties & Responsibility
- Improve Customer Experience on all digital platform ( Website, customer app, whatsapp )
• Benchmarking with competitors to improve and update touchpoints in section.
• Find and fix duplicate missing and truncated title tags.
• Check SEO friendly URL structure.
• Check Keywords Rank on search engine.
• Analyse the live or monthly traffic on website and customer app with the help of google analytics.
• Analyse the page load time, Bounce rate and average time on site or individual page.
• Check Goal Conversion in google analytics.
• Maintain Issue Tracker sheet and taking follow-up from team for arrange a fix.
• Cross Browser and multiple device testing for identify smooth UI and functioning.
• Analyse Action through Social media complain.
• Track users who redirect Through social posts
Digital Marketing, Website, App, Social Media
If interested, please share your updated CV at email@example.com
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: 3,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
DishTV India is an Indian satellite television provider based in Noida, Uttar Pradesh with Yes Bank as its biggest stakeholder. DishTV was launched by the Zee Group on 2 October 2003. It ranked #437 and #5 on the list of media companies in Fortune India 500 roster of India's largest corporations in 2011.
Address:FC 19,,FILM CITY,SECTOR 16A,NOIDA, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India