1. Must have expertise in process excellence/process revamping in functions Churn Management & Billing
2. Delivering Business Impact by improving business processes, solving problems, and driving change within the organization.
3. Performing business analysis, identifying opportunities and/or root causes to drive business improvements that will impact efficacy, quality, and compliance.
4. Driving "best practices" in all areas of responsibility and Horizontal deployment of - Best Practices-
5. Working closely with other teams in sharing of best practices within the vertical by cross-pollinating ideas from one client to another.
6. Supporting company's strategic initiatives, ensure its sustenance and maturity level across the organization.
7. Driving various business improvement projects to create an impact on both bottom line and Topline.
8. To Develop Value Stream Maps, identify bottlenecks activities and implement changes accordingly.
Key Skill Sets Required:
Innovative and Analytical
Strategic planner and a great organizer
Sharp communicator with an ability to sell rationales
Excellent team player
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Consumer Electronics / Appliances / Durables
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing
Role: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time