This position will be responsible for the day-to-day management of project schedules for digital video products including Apps (iOS/Android), Mobile (Web), Desktop, and OTT platforms (Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, etc.). The Digital Program Manager serves as single point of contact for the master launch schedule as they drive project execution across multiple teams including Product Design, Development, Technology, Marketing, and Content. The Project Manager will be responsible for defining, refining, and implementing project management processes that will meet the unique needs of each of these individual teams as well.
The candidate has a deep understanding of Agile methodologies yet is flexible in adapting tools and processes to meet the needs of a fast pace, ever changing startup environment. They must be an early adopter of emerging products, passionate about the convergence of entertainment platforms and technology, and excited to join a team that will change the face of content consumption.
a) Own all aspects of master project release schedule. This includes tracking product development timelines, prioritization, scope, approvals, and risk.
b) Owner and manager of all Program / Project Management practices to constantly improve/ refine team processes over time.
c) Ability to thrive in a team-oriented environment communicating and managing deliverables alongside Product, Design, User Experience, Development, Marketing, Technology, and Analytics personnel.
d) Ensure that the definition and prioritization of all requirements are agreed upon by key stakeholders across Product, Tech, Marketing, and Content teams.
e) Manage project deliverable schedule for both consumer-facing and back-end/technology perspectives to create the highest-quality product possible.
- Mastery of Agile tools (Confluence, JIRA), required.
- 6+ years of software / digital project management (preferably in the entertainment space). -Expertise in defining processes for teams with different needs, from highly Agile to traditional resource management.
- Ability to perform effectively and creatively under tight deadlines with high degree of uncertainty.
- Expertise in working with both in-house and outsourced resources required.
- Good communicator, positive attitude, team oriented, optimistic, flexible, solutions thinker, problem solver.
- Experience in E-Commerce is strongly desired.
- Love for television and entertainment is a plus.
Salary: INR 12,00,000 - 16,00,000 PA.
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Desired Candidate Profile
Dish TV India Ltd
Contact Company:Dish TV India Ltd
Reference Id:pm ott