The OTT Content Manager will be responsible to evaluate video content across Hindi and Regional languages and handle the Original Content Commissioning and Acquisitions for acquiring content for Watcho.
1. Conduct Primary and Secondary research of OTT Content consumption, trends across Hindi and Regional Markets.
2. Content Analysis-Reviewing content samplers, Youtube Links, reviewing excel Metadata
3. Reads the script, makes a schedule / breakdown and make the show budget for his own reference.
4. Content Operations- Liaison with the content partner and assist the internal team in on-boarding licensed content.
5. Has commercial discussions with the producer and gets the budget down to the agreed figure with management / best possible number.
6. Helps close all contracts related to the project with the legal and other teams.
7. End to end Content Vendors management.
8. Over sees the entire shoot to ensure that the Producer is shooting as per budgets, Scripts sanctioned and for all extra costs, get approvals appropriately.
9. Responsible for Content Syndication and Partnership opportunities globally.
10. Content selection and regular merchandising on the app with goals of increasing discovery of content and promotions, customer engagement and improving retention. Own end-to-end editorial calendar and promotions leveraging new content additions, original content, tent pole contents, UGC talent, Awards and seasonally relevant events for content discovery and merchandising.
Salary: INR 12,00,000 - 18,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area: Journalism, Editing, Content
Role Category: Content Development
Role: Content Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time