- Maintain recharge/usage trends and movements of the base.
- Campaign Management
- Managing all essential components of revenue Product, recharge.
- Sharing daily projections and achievements against revenue targets.
- Customer Segmentation - active, grace, pre-churn, churn.
- Regular Competition tracking and market feedbacks.
- Post launches impacts of existing and new products.
- Responsible for bucket movements - upgrade and downgrades.
- Introducing retailer schemes and promos for incremental revenues and win backs.
- Introducing new products and schemes on the basis of recharge and usage trends.
- Reporting tends and current status of revenues and other important components.
- Categorization of entire base on the basis usage/recharge patterns.
- Ensuring High Revenue Earning base.
- Highlighting business health to ensuring usage up-gradation of subs.
- Planning communication calendars to ensure proper communication to the subs.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing
Role: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent